Dried Vegetables Mixed
Dried mixed vegetables are great for adding to recipes. Simply re-hydrate in water prior to using for all the natural goodness of fresh vegetables or add directly into soups and allow to simmer.
Our dried mixed vegetables are great for adding to recipes such as soups, pies and casseroles. They are easy to prepare and can be added to almost anything. They also go well with Ghanian Jollof rice or Nigerian Jollof rice. Some may prefer to use this dry mix for their fried rice recipe too.
- Cover vegetables with cold water and soak 30-90 minutes
2. Alternatively, cover with boiling water and soak for 20-60 minutes.
3. After soaking, simmer until tender.
4. Add to your recipes
Benefits for dried mixed vegetables
- Can be stored in the pantry so that you always have vegetables in the house
- All the natural goodness of vegetables
- Adds a great flavour to recipes such as soup
- Dried to preserve the vegetables making them last longer
- Great teamed with fresh vegetables for extra nutrition
Buy dried mixed vegetables online in small or bulk depending on how you are using this product. For small business, restaurant owners or adventurous home cooks, buying in bulk can save you time and money.
What's in it?
Dried Potato (contains: Anti-oxidant E220 (SULPHUR DIOXIDE)), Dried Carrot, Dried Onion, Dried Swede Flake, Dried Cabbage, Dried Green and White Leek, Dried Sliced Green Beans, Dried Garden Peas.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Cover with cold water and soak 30-90 minutes, or cover with boiling water and soak 20-60 minutes.
- After soaking, simmer until tender and add to your main dish