Miniml Laundry Powder
Eco-friendly Non bio Washing Powder (Laundry Powder) from Miniml
This Non-Bio Washing Powder fights stains and odours by using the power of nature to keep your clothes.
Amazing results even at low temperatures. What's not to love?
- Highly concentrated - 1kg = 50 washes
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Excellent results on whites and colourfast.
- No optical brighteners.
- Low foaming.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use.
- Gentle for sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle fresh linen fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing Machine: Pour into the machine dispenser. Light load 1 TBSP (20g). Medium load 1 and a half TBSP (30g). Heavy load 2 TBSP (40g).
Hand wash: Dilute 1-2 TBSP (20g-40g) in the washbasin. Soak for 5 mins + rinse.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
5-10% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents*, Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.