Tio Plastic-free Toothbrush with Reusable Handle
The Tio reusable ergonomic handle has a solid grip and a replaceable bristle head – hopefully your first of many. The toothbrush is covered with a hygienic travel cap.
- Sustainable bio polyamide-nylon made of castor oil and comes in two strengths
- Based on the latest studies of Dean of Dentistry at University Witten/Herdecke
- Replaceable Head made of cellulose acetate aka wood from FSC certified plants
- Optimally incorporated gap and sleek surface design to leave no space for bacteria
- Set of well-rounded functional knobs instead of toxic softeners
- Durable long-lasting handle bio polyethylene made from sugarcane
The Tio Brand
The TIO brand wants to show the world that pollution is not a necessity. In fact a sustainable redesign of something – like a toothbrush – that is being used by billions of people every day can be a beautiful thing. And it makes a huge difference. Think of the tons of waste we could save and how much better it is for our planet to use natural materials. We work hard to make sure you can feel great about the way you brush your teeth in the future.
Tio's reduced carbon footprint:
All parts are made of fast-growing plants, whose photosynthesis removes CO2 from the atmosphere while releasing pure oxygen. Furthermore, the radical reduction of fossil-based raw oil and additives like BPA ensures that all materials go well with your health.